Does your daily shower leave a little to be desired? Is it clogged and offer very little water pressure? There are a lot of shower heads available on the market. One like the Peerless shower head system could be the answer to your shower issues.
Description of the Peerless Shower Head
The Peerless 76950 2-in-1 shower system is two showers in one. It works as both a normal shower head and a handheld shower head. If you want, you can even use it as both at one time. The way this feature works is the Peerless shower head is actually two separate parts that spray out water. One will stay on the attached pipe and the other will allow you to put the water where you want it. When you are using it as a regular shower the handheld part will interlock into place. Either way you use it, you will be able to take advantage of 4 spray settings to give you the ultimate full body shower massage. These shower heads come with a lifetime warranty and offer easy cleaning so that all it takes is a finger running over the water jets to remove mineral deposits that may clog other shower heads. It installs easily, in most cases only a few minutes.
Features of the Peerless Hand Held Shower Head
- Installs easily, using only a wrench or pliers. Most installs take less than 15 minutes whether you have changed out many shower heads or this is your first time.
- Two Peerless shower heads in one to operate as a handheld, a regular shower head, or both at one time. This gives you the shower experience at home, especially when you take into consideration the four spray settings, which include crossing full spray, pulsating spray, and a jet stream of water.
- Easily remove mineral deposits with a touch thanks to anti-clog shower jets. You will never have to worry about your shower not working the way that it should due to having hard water in your home.
- Lifetime warranty to give buyer protection against problems with the Peerless shower head. Even if the shower head does have issues, it will not mean you have to buy a new one.
- Operates at 2.5 gallons per minute to give you good water pressure. This could be very important in homes that have very little water pressure.
- A five foot flexible hose is attached to the handheld shower head. This enables you to easily bathe the dog, wash the shower or rinse those hard to reach areas. It is also great for older people in your home who may need to sit while they shower.
- Easy Install
- Lifetime Warranty
- Spa Shower Experience
- Easy Clean
- Possible Issues with Interlocking Heads
Should You Buy the Peerless Shower Head?
According to most, the Peerless hand held shower head does all that they expect and more. They love the fact it is easy to install. They love the dual shower head features that it offers, how easy it is to clean and more. Some simply love everything there is to enjoy about this shower head and their new shower experiences because of it.
Few people have mentioned in the reviews issues with the gasket and stuff getting worn out where the two heads interlock together. The parts are easy to get thanks to the lifetime warranty, but still an inconvenience and worth mentioning.
Overall, if you are looking for a new way to improve your shower experience, the Peerless dual shower head could be a great option for you. It definitely has the potential to take your shower to a new, very enjoyable, spa experience at home.